It's a Rewarding Time to be an ADLS Member
Join ADLS as a Lawyer Member between 1 and 31 March 2019 using the form below and get an instant reward of 50 Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ from ADLS, awarded to your Airpoints™ account.
Individual Members of ADLS receive access to a wide range of benefits, including preferential pricing on ADLS products and services such as legal texts, seminar papers, hard copy legal forms, and ADLS’ highly respected programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and collegiality events. Members automatically receive a free subscription to the weekly LawNews publication valued at $140 + GST per annum, as well as the ADLS Monday Bulletin. Members can also apply to be on one of ADLS’ 16 legal Committees, which work to advance the law.
In addition to these great benefits, ADLS Members enjoy an enhanced Airpoints Dollar earn rate on a range of eligible ADLS purchases, once their Airpoints™ membership details are registered with us.
The standard earn rate for ADLS Members is 4 Airpoints Dollars for every $100 spent and for non-member lawyers is 2 Airpoints Dollars for every $100 spent (exclusive of GST).
To apply, simply fill the form below and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Airpoints Dollar = $1 New Zealand Dollar, so you can easily see what your Airpoints Dollars can get you. You can then choose to spend them on flights, upgrades, wine, gifts from the Airpoints™ store, instore at Mitre 10, Koru membership, rental cars and more, see all the ways you can spend Airpoints Dollars at airpoints.co.nz.
Are you an ADLS non-member lawyer who already earns Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS?
Great, you are well on your way to your next reward and could be eligible for a joining bonus. Join ADLS as a Lawyer Member between 1 and 31 March 2019 using the form above and get an instant reward of 50 Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ from ADLS.
Are you an ADLS non-member lawyer who is not earning Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS?
You could be eligible for a joining bonus. Join ADLS as a Lawyer Member between 1 and 31 March 2019 using the form above and get an instant reward of 50 Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ from ADLS. Not an Airpoints or Airpoints for Business member? It’s easy and free to sign up at airpoints.co.nz
Already an ADLS Member who earns Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS?
Great, you will be able to boost your Airpoints balance in no time and enjoy the wide range of benefits ADLS Members receive, including the enhanced Airpoints Dollar earn rate. Learn more about spending your Airpoints Dollars at airpoints.co.nz and keep an eye out for future Airpoints offers from ADLS.
Already an ADLS Member, but not earning Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS?
Make the most of your ADLS Membership and start earning today by logging into your ADLS account and updating your details here to include your Airpoints number.
Not an Airpoints or Airpoints for Business member?
It’s easy and free to sign up. Join Airpoints or Airpoints for Business online at airpoints.co.nz. Just remember to login to your ADLS account here and update your details to include your Airpoints number.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only valid for practising lawyers in New Zealand who sign-up to become an individual Member of ADLS and register their Airpoints™ membership details with us between 1 and 31 March 2019 using the form on this page.
- The promotion commences on 1 March 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on 31 March 2019.
- The 50 bonus Airpoints Dollars™ will be credited directly into your Airpoints account within 45 days of the promotion close date.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- To earn Airpoints Dollars on eligible purchases at ADLS, you must be an ADLS Member or non-member lawyer and have your current Airpoints membership details registered with ADLS. Law firms can also earn Airpoints Dollars on eligible firm purchases once their current Airpoints™ for Business membership details are registered with ADLS.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- See clause 26 of our online terms and conditions related to Airpoints.
- Other exclusions, terms and conditions may apply.
- Airpoints and Airpoints for Business programme terms and conditions also apply.