Samalaulu Pimento Fata Barrister
Part-Time Paid Opportunity - Legal Secretary
Samalaulu Pimento Fata Barrister is after a candidate who can provide secretarial and administrative support at the direction of Pimento Fata, including:
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries
- Maintaining and scheduling meeting/conference rooms
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, emailing and filing documents
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as applications, affidavits, complaints and agreements
- Organise and maintain legal documents, and case files
- Mail, email or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Schedule and make appointments
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation
- Maintain client confidence by keeping client/Counsel information confidential
- Invoicing clients and preparing legal aid invoices.
This position is for part time hours - Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am - 2.30pm
Rate - $18ph
Applications close on Thursday 2 May 2019.
28 Davies Avenue, Manukau, Auckland
All applications should include a personalised cover letter and CV. To register your interest, include the reference number #89.
University of Auckland students email the above details to:
The University of Auckland Law School Student Engagement
AUT students email their details to:
Emily Kyle, AUTLSS President
Applications close at 3.00 pm on Thursday 2 May 2019. The University of Auckland and AUT will confirm if your application has been shortlisted and sent to the employer.
If you do not get a response within a week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please do not contact the advertiser directly.