Alan Webb, Barrister
Part-time Paid Opportunity - Research and Opinion Work
Alan Webb has over 28 years of litigation experience including working at the Crown Solicitor’s office in Wellington, a National law firm in Auckland and National Power PLC in London (then England’s largest generating company). Alan has specialised in resource management and local government issues for the last 12 years.
Alan is manily involved with RMA work, but also a wide range of development issues, involving commercial, land and property law and related legislation, as well as interpretation of commercial documents. For more information on his practise, please visit the website.
Alan is looking for assistance with jobs that require good research undertaken, and preliminary advice prepared. This includes RMA and commercial work.
Jobs will usually involve:
- Reviewing material sent by clients;
- If necessary emailing, speaking with, or meeting clients to obtain further information;
- Briefing meetings with Alan to discuss preliminary views;
- Research either on-line or at the library;
- Preparation of advice on particular issues;
- Possible strategy advice;
- Possibly opening files and some administrative tasks; and
- Possibly preparation of proceedings.
Applications close on Thursday 31 January 2019.
2 Commerce Street, Auckland 1010
All applications should include a personalised cover letter and CV. To register your interest, include the reference number #72.
University of Auckland students email the above details to:
The University of Auckland Law School Student Engagement
AUT students email their details to:
Emily Kyle, AUTLSS President
Applications close at 3.00 pm on Thursday 31 January 2019. The University of Auckland and AUT will confirm if your application has been shortlisted and sent to the employer.
If you do not get a response within a week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please do not contact the advertiser directly.