**POSITION FILLED** Volunteer Work Experience Opportunity with William McCartney- Barrister
William McCartney practices as a barrister, whose main practice is in High Court commercial litigation and relationship property.
William McCartney says:
- Unpaid menial work in commercial barrister's chambers.
- Largely involving a never ending to fight to keep my files from resembling tribbles.
- Exposure to actual court activities from time to time.
- Stay as long as you can stand it. Leave when you've had enough.
- 1-2 days/week.
- Unaccountably, the last slave claims to have enjoyed it.
Applications close on Thursday 30 November 2017. Role start date is flexible.
Eden Chambers, Level 1, 2 Princes Street, Auckland.
All applications should include a personalised cover letter and CV. To register your interest, please email above details including the reference number #50 to:
The University of Auckland Law School Student Engagement
Applications close on Thursday 30 November 2017. The University of Auckland will confirm if your application has been shortlisted and sent to the employer. If you do not get a response within a week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please do not contact the advertiser directly.