**POSITION FILLED**Part-time, paid opportunity - Law Clerk
Dawsons is a small firm with modern offices located in East Tamaki. They are a general practice offering property, commercial, trust and estate planning and family law services. For more information, please visit their website here.
Dawsons are currently looking for a law clerk to commence work as soon as possible, until Christmas. There may be an opportunity to continue working in the new year.
The role will include a variety of work which will be primarily administrative work with an opportunity for involvement in legal work. Duties will include:
- Typing by dictation
- Reception duties – greeting clients and answering phones
- Opening and closing files
- Deed filing
- Drafting documents and correspondence
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent word processing skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
371 Ti Rakau Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland.
To register your interest, please email your CV and cover letter including the reference number #25 below to:
Student Academic and Experience Adviser, Faculty of Law, Auckland University
Applications will close Tuesday 1 November. The AULSS will confirm receipt of your CV and also submit eligible candidates to the advertiser.