Bayleys is New Zealand’s leading full service real estate company.
They have crafted their position as market leaders over four decades through an unmatched portfolio of property-related services and sector specific expertise which spans leasing and valuations, consultancy through to project marketing.
Although grown in size and scope, they are still firmly rooted to the real family values of their founders. They have an unwavering commitment to service and build strong relationships with their clients which are based on trust, consistency, and the desire to exceed expectations.
Proud to stand at the forefront of New Zealand real estate, Bayleys believe in ‘world class New Zealand’ and that’s exactly what they aspire to deliver through each and every arm of their business. Bayleys are also proud to have achieved their position as market leaders in a quiet, unobtrusive, ‘Kiwi’ way.
Triple Airpoints Dollars™ with Bayleys
Airpoints Dollars™ can be earned by those who list and sell* their property with Bayleys. Standard earn rate is 1 Airpoints Dollar for every $2,000 of the sale, capped to a maximum of 500 Airpoints Dollars.
ADLS members will earn Triple Airpoints Dollars™ when they sell their property with Bayleys, capped to a maximum of 1500 Airpoints Dollars.
To be able to earn Triple Airpoints Dollars with Bayleys, please identify yourself as an ADLS member and sign the Airpoints form at the point of listing.
Offer ends 31 March 2018.
*Airpoints™ will be processed after the settlement date.
Terms and conditions:
- Triple Airpoints Dollars offer is only available for ADLS members. Offer ends 31 March 2018.
- Triple Airpoints Dollars offer is capped at 1,500 Airpoints Dollars.
- Offer only available on standard commission rates. Must be sole agency.
- Airpoints form must be signed at the point of listing.
- Offer only available for residential, rural and lifestyle properties.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other specials or promotions.
- Airpoints Dollar accrual requests will be submitted to Air New Zealand afterthe settlement of sale.
- Only available to vendors on sale transactions.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Visit bayleys.co.nz/airpoints to view terms and conditions.
- Airpoints Programme terms and conditions also apply.
Licensed under the REAA 2008.