Earn 20 Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS
ADLS members, non-member lawyers and law firms who are Airpoints™ or Airpoints for Business members can earn Airpoints Dollars™ on a range of eligible ADLS purchases, once Airpoints membership details are registered with ADLS.
As a special offer, be one of the first 50 to register your Airpoints details with ADLS for the first time between 1 June - 24 June 2018 and get a bonus 20 Airpoints Dollars™ credited to your Airpoints account.
Already earning Airpoints Dollars with ADLS? Great, you will be eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars with ADLS and boost your balance in no time. Learn more about all the ways you can earn Airpoints Dollars at airpoints.co.nz and keep an eye out for future Airpoints offers from ADLS.
Already an Airpoints or Airpoints for Business member, but not earning Airpoints Dollars with ADLS? Login to your ADLS account and update your details to include your Airpoints number, to start earning Airpoints Dollars with ADLS.
Not an Airpoints or Airpoints for Business member? It’s easy and free to sign up. Join Airpoints or Airpoints for Business online at airpoints.co.nz. Just remember to login to your ADLS account and update your details to include your Airpoints number.
1 Airpoints Dollar = $1 New Zealand Dollar, so you can easily see what your Airpoints Dollars™ can get you. You can then choose to spend them on flights, upgrades, wine, gifts from the Airpoints™ store, inflight extras, Koru membership, rental cars and more, see all the ways you can spend Airpoints Dollars at airpoints.co.nz.
The standard earn rate for ADLS members is 4 Airpoints Dollars for every $100 spent, and for non-member lawyers is 2 Airpoints Dollars for every $100 spent (exclusive of GST). Find out more about earning Airpoints Dollars with ADLS here.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents
- Conditions of Entry:
- How to Enter- to enter an eligible participant (ADLS member, non-member lawyer or law firm) must be registering their Airpoints membership details with ADLS for the first time, between 1 June and 24 June 2018.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- Promotion commences 1 June 2018 and closes 11.59pm 24 June 2018 [or when 50 Eligible Entries have been received, whichever is the earlier] (the “Promotional Period”)
- The first 50 registrants will be picked on 27 June 2018. Attempts will be made to notify the winner(s) by phone at the contact telephone or email number provided in their Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 31 July2018, then the prize is forfeited.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.