Take charge of your career and realise your underlying potential.
This practical, interactive one-day workshop, led by one of New Zealand’s top female lawyers and one of New Zealand’s top leadership experts, will arm you with resources, self-confidence and focus to apply immediately to your role and to enhance your future career.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
*CPD hours: 7 hours onsite (excluding breaks) plus a preparatory 1 hour online assessment
Read Miriam's LawNews article: An Evening with Miriam Dean QC
Read Miriam's LawNews article: Take your career off autopilot … take control of where you want to be
Read Miriam's Herald article: The imposter inside you
- Gain a real understanding of your personal values.
- Better understand your behavioural style, how to ‘read’ others and how to adapt your style to increase your influence.
- Gain insights into how to take responsibility for driving your career and how to challenge undermining self-talk that erodes self-confidence.
- Gain clarity about your career purpose and create a clear career vision.
- Develop your ‘brand proposition’ – the reputation needed to realise your career vision.
Who should attend?
Women lawyers with 2+ years’ PQE.
- “Fantastic!! Loved every moment"
- “Superb – one of the best sessions I have attended"
- “Engaging, funny and very on point – thank you very much."
- “Excellent, really useful. Lots to take away!
Please note: Due to the nature of this workshop, and in particular the need to complete pre workshop preparations our usual cancellation policy will not apply.
Registrations can be cancelled up to 15 working days before the date of the workshop upon which a refund will be made less an administration fee. No refunds will be made after that time.
Miriam Dean QC
Leadership Development Specialist