Do you want to have more impact at work?
This workshop will provide a range of personal effectiveness insights and tools to help increase your productivity and return-on-effort at work. It is facilitated by a leading high-performance consultant.
Places are limited. Register now to avoid missing out.
- Learn how to make time.
- Gain an understanding of how to increase the effectiveness of your face-to-face communications.
- Uncover your ‘story’ – the source of your effectiveness.
- Craft your storyline – how to rewrite your personal effectiveness.
- Develop skills to improve resilience – how to use pressure and control stress.
- Gain insights into accountability and effectiveness.
- Boost your problem-solving skills through using creative thinking.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for all legal professionals wishing to enhance their personal effectiveness.
Feedback from the previous workshop:
- "Covered a range of topics valued to the industry".
- "Interesting. Speaker was engaging".
- "Very clear, precise, entertaining".
- "Well organised".
- "Very interesting, novel and with a touch of humour".
- "Best presentation I have attended in a long time".
- "Great style and presence. Very useful and enjoyable morning".
Please note: Due to the nature of this workshop our usual cancellation policy will not apply.
Registrations can be cancelled up to 15 working days before the date of the workshop upon which a refund will be made less an administration fee. No refunds will be made after that time.
Leadership Development Consultant,