Tech too much? Got your head in the Cloud? Don’t know your big data from your back end?
This seminar aims to illuminate and inspire about Cloud computing, dealing with IT companies, the digital/paperless office, the remote/virtual office, storage solutions and future-proofing – and get you thinking about how to approach these matters, or improve them, in your particular practice.
In respect of technology for legal practice:
- Become apprised of the need for an ICT leader.
- Gain a better understanding of Cloud computing, including best usage and practices.
- Obtain answers to your questions about how best to deal with IT companies.
- Be guided on how to make the move towards a digital office, and the benefits and likely barriers.
- Gain insights into the workings of a remote/virtual office.
- Benefit from tips about options for storage solutions.
- Develop a better understanding of what’s now and what’s next.
Who should attend?
This session will be relevant to all practitioners but will particularly assist principals, partners, directors and practice managers of small to medium firms as well as barristers.
In person registration only
Please note this page is only for registration to attend in person.
To register to attend via live stream click here
Thomas & Co Lawyers Limited
(incorporating Titirangi Law Centre)
Don commenced practice in 1971, became a principal in 1975 and was in sole practice from 1986 - 2016. Since then, he has been a director in Thomas & Co Lawyers Ltd, and merged with Titirangi Law Centre in 2017.
Don completed Legal Practice Management, levels 1 and 2, at the University of NSW (Armidale). He was an Auckland District Law Society Council Member 1979 - 1985, on its Forms and Costs Committees 1979 - 1985 and on the Auckland District Legal Aid Committee 1980 - 1985. He is a Council member of the New Zealand Society of Notaries.
Gallagher & Co
WRMK Lawyers and