Things just got real. You’ve been dumped with a court application to make, you have never done this sort of thing before. Your firm, unbelievably, has no precedents to help you. I mean they should, surely, but someone has majorly dropped the ball. It’s OK, you can do this, you just have to breathe, have a bit of self-confidence and know that this stuff is actually pretty straightforward once you have a basic framework and a bit of relevant law.
Join Daisy, Kevin and Julian as they take you on a voyage of discovery, helping you to help yourself. This workshop session will enlighten you in ways you cannot presently imagine, and in ways the presenters may not have even thought about just yet.
Push yourself, enrol and come learn how to improve the quality and effectiveness of your court applications in a dynamic group workshop environment.
This workshop sold out in 2017; as there are limited places available, register now to secure your spot.
Some feedback from past attendees:
- “Very worthwhile investment.”
- “Practical points of immediate application.”
- “Having facilitators interacting with small groups gave opportunity for more targeted learning.”
- “Very knowledgeable presenters.”
- Understand what an application to the court is all about and how it’s actually not all that difficult.
- Build your confidence in being able to do ANYTHING without reliance on a precedent.
- Meet colleagues and engage in a challenging learning experience with them.
Who should attend?
Litigation lawyers who want to develop their court application-making skills and need a gentle shove in the right direction to give them more confidence in those skills.
This is a workshop, numbers are limited to ensure you get the personal attention which you may not want, but so richly deserve.
Just two spots remaining
Register now to secure your spot!