Take charge of your career and realise your underlying potential. This practical, interactive one-day workshop, led by one of New Zealand’s top female lawyers and one of New Zealand’s top leadership experts, will arm you with resources, self-confidence and focus to apply immediately to your role and to enhance your future career.
This workshop is normally only available as an in-house programme for law firms.
Places are limited. Previous workshop was over subscribed. Register now to avoid missing out.
*CPD hours: 7 hours onsite (excluding breaks) plus a preparatory 1 hour online assessment
Read Miriam's LawNews article: Take your career off autopilot … take control of where you want to be
- Gain a real understanding of your personal values.
- Better understand your behavioural style, how to ‘read’ others and how to adapt your style to increase your influence.
- Gain insights into how to take responsibility for driving your career and how to challenge undermining self-talk that erodes self-confidence.
- Gain clarity about your career purpose and create a clear career vision.
- Develop your ‘brand proposition’ – the reputation needed to realise your career vision.
Who should attend?
Women lawyers with 6+ years’ PQE.
- “Fantastic!! Loved every moment"
- “Superb – one of the best sessions I have attended"
- “Engaging, funny and very on point – thank you very much."
- “Excellent, really useful. Lots to take away!
Sorry, this session is at capacity
Please consider the session options below.
This workshop also being held:
Miriam Dean QC
Catapult Leadership Training