- Statutory Interpretation: A 2015 Refresher for Lawyers (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Ross Carter, Parliamentary Counsel, Parliamentary Counsel Office
Held: 22 October 2015
- PowerPoint for Lawyers (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Zureen Ali, IT Training Analyst, Russell McVeagh
Held: 23 September 2015
- Research Skills for Lawyers II (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Therese Duffin, National Information Services Manager, Bell Gully; Amanda Wall, Research and Information Librarian, Bell Gully
Held: 1 July 2015
- Drafting Better Pleadings (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: The Honourable Justice Duffy
Held: 24 June 2015
Bonus CPD hours:
- Dispute Resolution Clauses: Uses and Analysis (1 CPD hour) more...
- Independent Trustees: The Perils of Personal Liability (1 CPD hour) more...
On Demand material comprises CPD compliant recorded webinars. Each recording contains interactive questions and answers to consolidate your learning. It offers convenience and flexibility in that it can be participated in at anytime, anywhere (provided that you have an internet connection) and on most devices.
There is a processing time of 2-3 working days from the date of receipt of an order before the material within each On Demand package becomes available. Only the person named on the registration can claim the CPD hour(s) allocated to each On Demand activity. Lawyers are required to complete the interactive Q&A to earn these hour(s). Each On Demand activity is available to be viewed within an extended period once purchased. On Demand CPD is accessible on most portable devices. The bonus CPD On Demand offer ends 31 March 2016.
Please be aware that there is a 1 – 3 working day processing time involved before you will be issued with links and passwords to access On Demand material.