- Rural Law Webinar Series: The Ins and Outs of Rural Syndications (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Brett Gould, Partner, Gibson Sheat
Held: 16 September 2015
- Independent Trustees: The Perils of Personal Liability (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Tammy McLeod, Director, Davenports Harbour Lawyers
Held: 19 August 2015
- Rural Law Series: Best Practice for Tailored Succession Planning (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Warwick Deuchrass, Partner, Anderson Lloyd, Queenstown; John Adams, Director – Tax, KPMG, Hamilton
Held: 28 July 2015
- Rural Property Transactions – The Do’s and Don’ts of Due Diligence (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Tim Black, Partner, Anderson Lloyd
Held: 18 March 2015
Bonus CPD hours:
- Working Through the Changes to the Employment Relations Act (1 CPD hour) more...
- Property Law Half-Day Conference 2015: Subdivisions – Getting Them Right (1 CPD hour) more...
On Demand material comprises CPD compliant recorded webinars. Each recording contains interactive questions and answers to consolidate your learning. It offers convenience and flexibility in that it can be participated in at anytime, anywhere (provided that you have an internet connection) and on most devices.
There is a processing time of 2-3 working days from the date of receipt of an order before the material within each On Demand package becomes available. Only the person named on the registration can claim the CPD hour(s) allocated to each On Demand activity. Lawyers are required to complete the interactive Q&A to earn these hour(s). Each On Demand activity is available to be viewed within an extended period once purchased. On Demand CPD is accessible on most portable devices. The bonus CPD On Demand offer ends 31 March 2016.
Please be aware that there is a 2 – 5 working day processing time involved before you will be issued with links and passwords to access On Demand material.
Please note further that purchases must be made by Thursday, 17 December 2015 if you wish to have access to CPD On Demand during the holiday period. ADLSI will re-open on Monday, 11 January 2016 and will recommence processing orders from that date