- Independent Trustees: The Perils of Personal Liability (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Tammy McLeod, Director, Davenports Harbour Lawyers
Held: 19 August 2015
- Bankruptcy: Uses and Abuses (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Gareth Neil, Partner, Meredith Connell; Nick Moffatt, Senior Associate, Bell Gully
Held: 22 July 2015
- The Reviewable Attorney – Enduring Power of Attorney Update (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Maria Kazmierow, Barrister & Mediator; Chair & Commentator: Tony Fortune, Partner, Fortune Manning
Held: 13 May 2015
- Where There’s No Will There’s a Way (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Greg Muller, Partner, Smith & Partners; Tamara Barker, Senior Relationship Adviser, Public Trust
Held: 19 November 2014
Bonus CPD hours:
- Statutory Interpretation: a 2015 Refresher for Lawyers (1 CPD hour) more...
- Research Skills for Lawyers II (1 CPD hour) more...
On Demand material comprises CPD compliant recorded webinars. Each recording contains interactive questions and answers to consolidate your learning. It offers convenience and flexibility in that it can be participated in at anytime, anywhere (provided that you have an internet connection) and on most devices.
There is a processing time of 2-3 working days from the date of receipt of an order before the material within each On Demand package becomes available. Only the person named on the registration can claim the CPD hour(s) allocated to each On Demand activity. Lawyers are required to complete the interactive Q&A to earn these hour(s). Each On Demand activity is available to be viewed within an extended period once purchased. On Demand CPD is accessible on most portable devices. The bonus CPD On Demand offer ends 31 March 2016.
Please be aware that there is a 1 – 3 working day processing time involved before you will be issued with links and passwords to access On Demand material.