- When an IP Disaster Strikes: Managing Intellectual Property Disputes (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Kevin Glover, Barrister, Shortland Chambers
Held: 14 October
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: Innovative Capital-Raising for your Client (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Hayley Buckley, Partner, Wynn Williams; Josh Daniell, Co-Founder/Head of Platform, Snowball Effect
Held: 20 August 2015
- Privacy in the Digital Age: The Risks and Opportunities of New Technology (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Daimhin Warner, Customer Governance & Privacy Manager, Sovereign Insurance; Joe Edwards, Senior Associate, Russell McVeagh
Held: 5 August 2015
- Making Money from IP: The Ins and Outs of Licence Agreements (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Allan Bowie, Partner, Bowie Yorke; Scott Yorke, Partner, Bowie Yorke
Held: 27 May 2015
Bonus CPD hours:
- Financial Market Conduct Regulations: Charting the Changes (1 CPD hour) more...
- Dispute Resolution Clauses: Uses and Analysis (1 CPD hour) more...
On Demand material comprises CPD compliant recorded webinars. Each recording contains interactive questions and answers to consolidate your learning. It offers convenience and flexibility in that it can be participated in at anytime, anywhere (provided that you have an internet connection) and on most devices.
There is a processing time of 2-3 working days from the date of receipt of an order before the material within each On Demand package becomes available. Only the person named on the registration can claim the CPD hour(s) allocated to each On Demand activity. Lawyers are required to complete the interactive Q&A to earn these hour(s). Each On Demand activity is available to be viewed within an extended period once purchased. On Demand CPD is accessible on most portable devices. The bonus CPD On Demand offer ends 31 March 2016.
Please be aware that there is a 1 – 3 working day processing time involved before you will be issued with links and passwords to access On Demand material.