- A Capital Idea – Getting to Grips with the New Residential Property Tax (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenter: Denham Martin, Barrister
Held: 22 September 2015
- Dispute Resolution Clauses: Uses and Analysis (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Paul Cogswell, Principal, Cogswell Law and Nick Gillies, Partner, Hesketh Henry
Held: 30 July 2015
- Commercial Law Series: Take Overs Code – Refresher & Update (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Andrew Matthews, Senior Associate, Simpson Grierson and Joshua Pringle, Senior Associate, Chapman Tripp
Held: 1 April 2015
- Unfair Contract Terms: Taking Standard Form Consumer Contracts to Task (1 CPD hour) more...
Presenters: Brett Carter, Principal Counsel (Consumer), Competition Branch, Commerce Commission and Troy Pilkington, Senior Associate, Russell McVeagh
Held: 11 Feb 2015
Bonus CPD hours:
- Financial Market Conduct Regulations: Charting the Changes (1 CPD hour) more...
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: Innovative Capital-Raising for your Client (1 CPD hour) more...
On Demand material comprises CPD compliant recorded webinars. Each recording contains interactive questions and answers to consolidate your learning. It offers convenience and flexibility in that it can be participated in at anytime, anywhere (provided that you have an internet connection) and on most devices.
There is a processing time of 2-3 working days from the date of receipt of an order before the material within each On Demand package becomes available. Only the person named on the registration can claim the CPD hour(s) allocated to each On Demand activity. Lawyers are required to complete the interactive Q&A to earn these hour(s). Each On Demand activity is available to be viewed within an extended period once purchased. On Demand CPD is accessible on most portable devices. The bonus CPD On Demand offer ends 31 March 2016.
Please be aware that there is a 1 – 3 working day processing time involved before you will be issued with links and passwords to access On Demand material.