Want to get probate granted efficiently? Curious about how the High Court processes probate applications? Keen to protect yourself against new and emerging administration risks? This On Demand webinar is for you.
By watching this On Demand webinar you will learn about:
- the 10 worst mistakes lawyers make in probate applications and how to avoid them;
- how probate is processed in the newly centralised Wellington system;
- the most common unusual probate and administration situations and how to deal with them;
- new New Zealanders and their wills;
- recent case law concerning the lawyer as executor; and
- practical steps to reduce your risks as an executor.
Who should watch
Junior lawyers in general practice, general practitioners and legal executives.
Feedback from the live event
"Excellent webinar. Very informative."
Click here to preview
Note that, purchases of On Demand items will be processed during normal business hours. This process includes sending you a password via email to enable you to access the full version.
Specialist Technical Advisor and Registrar of the High Court, Wellington
Director, Steindle Williams Legal
Tony is a director of Steindle Williams Legal and practises in the area of commercial, property, and estate and tax planning. Tony has in that role acted for a number of estates and trusts in navigating the issues as between duties of executors, balancing the interests of different classes of beneficiaries, as well as considering the scope of his obligations where he is an executor. He has been in legal practice for 25 years including a period where he headed the estate and trusts department of a mid-sized Auckland law firm, and he has also lectured accounting students in the area of estates and trusts.