The Family Law Volume of the ADLS Legal Practice Manual has recently received a complete update with the following 11 chapters:
- Introduction to Family Law Cases – Stephen McCarthy (original author)
- Adoption & Surrogacy – updated byZandra Wackenier
- Dissolution of Marriage – updated byAlissa Bell
- Domestic Violence Legislation – updated byRebecca Holm
- The Property (Relationships) Act – updated byJennie Hawker
- Spousal Maintenance – updated byJane Hunter & Krystle Gardner
- Child Support – updated byJan Chappell
- Care & Protection of Children –updated byAllan Cooke
- Guardianship under the Care of Children Act – Kathryn Buchanan (original author)
- Parenting Orders under The Care of Children Act – updated byAmanda Donovan & Victoria Moss
- Child Abduction – Colin Pidgeon (original author)
The complete set of 11 chapters comes in a binder with tabs for easy reference.
ADLS Legal Practice manuals are an excellent resource for general practitioners, newly suited lawyers or legal executives who simply want a place to start when dealing with files in areas that they do not often encounter.
Legal Practice Manual Volumes
TRIPLE AIRPOINTS DOLLARS™ WITH ADLS STORE IN SEPTEMBER*
Add to cart
Become a member
You may only purchase 1 Company Constitution
Prices exclude GST and Postage & Packaging
For international orders – please call the Book Store on +64 9 306 5740 to arrange delivery.
If you require this paper urgently and instead prefer to receive it electronically, then please instead email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 303 5278