Author(s): compilation of papers
Materials comprise paper and PowerPoint handout.
Ian Brookie, Barrister
Nick Chisnall, Barrister
Julie-Anne Kincade, Barrister
Chair: His Honour Judge Nevin Dawson
A must-attend event for those practising in criminal law, exploring three important topics:
- Update on major new case law regarding mens rea;
- Name suppression; and
- Bail – what you should know, recent developments.
These materials will help you
- Gain a better understanding of the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Cameron v R, which changes the mens rea requirements for controlled drugs offences, and how it might be applied to other serious criminal offences.
- Receive practical tips about when and how to apply for name suppression.
- Learn more about the bail process and the practical steps you should take when making a bail application
All criminal law lawyers.
|Publication date||October 2017|
|Format||PDF and/or hard copy|
CPD Seminar Papers
EARN AIRPOINTS DOLLARS™ WITH ADLS STORE PURCHASES
Add to cart
Become a member
You may only purchase 1 Company Constitution
Prices exclude GST and Postage & Packaging
For international orders – please call the Book Store on +64 9 306 5740 to arrange delivery.
If you require this paper urgently and instead prefer to receive it electronically, then please instead email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 303 5278