Author(s): (compilation of papers)
The interface between trust, property and family law.
This is a folder with the papers presented at the recent Cradle to Grave conferences in Auckland and Christchurch.
2017 Cradle to Grave Conference Programme:
- How to Make Sense of the Latest Confusion about Trusts
- Navigating the Uncertainties: What is Happening at the Court Coalface?
- An Introduction to FATCA and CRS
- Practical Implications of the New Exchange of Information and Tax Transparency Environment
- The Draft Trusts Bill: The Implications for Drafting and Practice
- Guardianship: What Does it Mean?
- PPPRA EPOA5: A Practical Approach
- Widows and Stepchildren - Resolving Competing Claims under the PRA and FPA against Surviving Executors
- Conveyancing Pot Pourri
CPD Seminar Papers
EARN AIRPOINTS DOLLARS™ WITH ADLS STORE PURCHASES
Add to cart
Become a member
You may only purchase 1 Company Constitution
Prices exclude GST and Postage & Packaging
For international orders – please call the Book Store on +64 9 306 5740 to arrange delivery.
If you require this paper urgently and instead prefer to receive it electronically, then please instead email email@example.com or call 09 303 5278