Author(s): PowerPoint Handout
Materials comprised of a PowerPoint handout.
Please note that there is no paper with this purchase.
Trina Lincoln, Associate General Counsel – Construction, Housing New Zealand
Kylie Mooney, Chief Executive Officer, Meredith Connell
Sarah Pilcher, Principal, The Franchise Lawyer
Paula Williams, People and Culture Director, Simpson Grierson
Chair: Geoff Hardy, Partner, Martelli McKegg
Chances are, you’ve heard of flexible working. It’s also likely that you are working flexibly, perhaps without even realising it.
These materials provide candid insights, both personal and professional, about what flexible working is, the numerous reasons why it’s being adopted, the challenges it presents, and how it can (and can’t) be achieved in the legal arena.
These materials will help you
- Attain a better understanding of the definition of flexible working.
- Boost your awareness of the raft of reasons in support of flexible working
- Increase your knowledge of what flexible working looks and feels like in practice, including role, hours, place, resources - and even attire.
- Gain insights into the mindset, process and parameters for implementing flexible working that works for your situation.
- Garner information about the (sometimes unspoken) challenges inherent with flexible working, for employers, employees and clients.
- Benefit from the learnings of others who have ‘been there, done that’ and come out the other side, and not only survived but thrived.
These materials will be of benefit to all legal professionals. It will have particular relevance for principals, partners, directors, barristers, practice managers and L&D managers in small to medium practices/chambers.
|Publication date||September 2019|
|Format||PDF and/or hard copy|
CPD Seminar Papers
EARN AIRPOINTS DOLLARS™ WITH ADLS
Add to cart
Become a member
You may only purchase 1 Company Constitution
Prices exclude GST and Postage & Packaging
For international orders – please call the Book Store on +64 9 306 5740 to arrange delivery.
If you require this paper urgently and instead prefer to receive it electronically, then please instead email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 303 5278