Author(s): compilation of papers
Materials comprised of a paper and a PowerPoint handout
Don Thomas, Director, Thomas & Co (incorporating Titirangi Law Centre)
Arran Hunt, Principal, Virt Law
Lloyd Gallagher, Principal, Gallagher & Co
Hayley Weber, Office Manager, WRMK Lawyers and Managing Consultant, PageZERO
Chair: Geoff Hardy, Partner, Martelli McKegg
Tech too much? Got your head in the Cloud? Don’t know your big data from your back end?
These materials aim to illuminate and inspire about Cloud computing, dealing with IT companies, the digital/paperless office, the remote/virtual office, storage solutions and future-proofing – and get you thinking about how to approach these matters, or improve them, in your particular practice.
These materials will help you
- Become apprised of the need for an ICT leader.
- Gain a better understanding of Cloud computing, including best usage and practices.
- Obtain answers to your questions about how best to deal with IT companies.
- Be guided on how to make the move towards a digital office, and the benefits and likely barriers.
- Gain insights into the workings of a remote/virtual office.
- Benefit from tips about options for storage solutions.
- Develop a better understanding of what’s now and what’s next.
This will be relevant to all practitioners but will particularly assist principals, partners, directors and practice managers of small to medium firms as well as barristers.
|Publication date||November 2018|
|Format||PDF and/or hard copy|
CPD Seminar Papers
EARN AIRPOINTS DOLLARS™ WITH ADLS
Add to cart
Become a member
You may only purchase 1 Company Constitution
Prices exclude GST and Postage & Packaging
For international orders – please call the Book Store on +64 9 306 5740 to arrange delivery.
If you require this paper urgently and instead prefer to receive it electronically, then please instead email email@example.com or call 09 303 5278