In plain English, the New Zealand Employment Law Guide outlines the laws that govern employment relations, employment agreements, working hours, holidays, pay, disputes and grievances, health and safety, discrimination and privacy.
It will bring you right up to date with the latest in employment law – including legislative amendments made during 2011 and the most recent decisions of the Court of Appeal, the Employment Court and the Employment Relations Authority.
The Guide is a "must-have" reference for anybody involved in employment law, employment relations, human resources and management – employers, employees, managers, HR and employment relations specialists, union members and representatives, lecturers and students.
• Employment Law and the Workplace
• Employers and Workers
• Employment Contracts and Agreements
• The Employment Law Institutions
• Employment Terms and Conditions for Individuals
• Unions and Collective Bargaining
• Working Hours and Wages
• Holidays and Leave
• Termination of Employment
• Disputes and Grievances
• Health and Safety
• Discrimination and Equal Opportunity
• Information and Privacy
• Education and TrainingView Detail