Earn Double Airpoints Dollars™ with ADLS this September
During September 2017, ADLS members & non-member lawyers who have registered their Airpoints™ details with ADLS will earn double Airpoints Dollars™ on all eligible ADLS purchases, such as CPD, legal texts, hard copy forms, new memberships and more.
ADLS Members can earn 8 Airpoints Dollars per $100 spent and non-member lawyers can earn 4 Airpoints Dollars per $100 spent, on purchases between 1-30 September 2017*
If you are an Air New Zealand Airpoints member, and you haven’t yet registered your Airpoints membership details with ADLS, click here to do so.
Law firms can also earn double Airpoints Dollars on eligible purchases made by the firm, once they have joined the Airpoints™ for Business programme and then registered their Airpoints membership details with ADLS here.
*Full terms and conditions of the offer:
- To earn Airpoints Dollars™ on eligible purchases at ADLS, you must be an ADLS member or non-member lawyer and have your current Airpoints™ membership details registered with ADLS.
- Law firms can also earn Airpoints Dollars on eligible firm purchases once their current Airpoints™ for Business membership details are registered with ADLS.
- Airpoints membership details can be registered with ADLS anytime in the month of September to be eligible to earn double Airpoints Dollars on purchases made during the whole month of September.
- See clause 26 of our online terms and conditions on our website.
- The double Airpoints Dollars offer applies to eligible purchases made with ADLS between 1 September 2017 and 30 September 2017.
- Double Airpoints Dollars applies to the standard rate of 4 Airpoints Dollars per $100 spent for ADLS members and 2 Airpoints Dollars per $100 spent for non-members (excluding GST).
- Other exclusions, terms and conditions may apply.
- Air New Zealand Airpoints and Airpoints for Business programme terms and conditions also apply.